Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Summer Obsessions

Now that summer is coming to a close... I thought I would do a post to sum up my summer obsessions. These are the items in my closet (and makeup bag) that I couldn't get enough of this summer:

Accessories:
Panama Hat (J.Crew)
Bracelets (Alex & Ani. I have this one and this one but there are so many more I want! Especially this bicycle bangle)
Sunglasses (cheap Korean brand from my eye doctor! Ummm vintage? Jk.)
Longchamp Mini in Peony Pink 
My pinkish/purple beach cruiser :)

Shoes:
Leopard Sandals (J.Crew)

Makeup:
Neutrogena sunscreen/moisturizer (every day on my face)
Nars primer
Bobbi Brown long-wear even finish compact foundation
Bright lip
Sunscreen!!
Chanel Chance Perfume

What could you not live without this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio