Monday, February 2, 2015

Wicked

 

 



 Dress: H&M (got it on sale for $20!) | Bag: Chanel (mom's, borrowed) | Lips: Red Lizard by Nars

SH and I went to Wicked this weekend at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood. It was his Christmas present from me and I was so happy because he absolutely loved it! I bought the tickets back in October so it was really special that we were able to enjoy such a wonderful and well-acted show (after waiting a long three months.) The singing was fantastic and the actors got multiple standing ovations at the end. If you're in the LA area I definitely recommend going to the Pantages at least once- it's so much fun!

As for this dress, I bought it when H&M was having a huge after-Christmas sale. I love a good bargain! I can't wait to wear it over and over for date nights or even to a fancier work function. It's comfortable, roomy and the detailing on the sleeves adds a nice touch of glam.  I went for an edgier look with studded ankle boots but it would be equally cute with heels or ballet flats depending on the function you're attending.

I'd also like to announce the randomly selected winner of my giveaway! Congratulations to Megan in Boston, you are the winner! I have contacted you via email so please get back in touch with me asap! Thank you so much to everyone who entered and as always thanks for reading and following along on Maple and Mint.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio