Tuesday, April 14, 2015

What to Wear to a Spring Wedding


It's getting to be that time of year again folks! Spring wedding season! A couple of my friends are getting married in the coming months, and I'm already thinking about appropriate wedding attire for the spring and summer ceremonies. I've only been to one wedding before in my whole life if you can believe it, and it was a December wedding, so that dress won't be repeated. I've been searching the web for wedding etiquette, and the tips seem to be the same- never wear white and dress according to the type of wedding- black tie, beach, semi-formal, etc. I'd love to know your thoughts- can you wear a long floral dress like the ones pictured below to a day time, semi-formal wedding, or do those have to be reserved for a black tie affair? What do you think of my wedding guest dress picks below?


Wedding Season


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio