Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My #NSALE Picks


Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Picks


Hi friends! Happy hump day! If you haven't been to the amazing Nordstrom Anniversary Sale that's going on you need to go! Early Access ends tomorrow and the sale is open to the public on Friday! These are my top picks from the #nsale (I scooped up those flats in the neutral snakeskin color and I'm pretty much obsessed.) Also, how perfect are those Kate Spade sparkle studs for the holiday season? Think I'll keep them tucked away until then ;) We head to Scotland in a few weeks and I can't wait to bust out my fur vest, flannels and boots to kick off fall a little early. Happy Shopping!

PS. Stay tuned for a fab giveaway that will be up later this morning! Trust me, it's one you won't want to miss!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio