Monday, September 7, 2015

Labor Day Sales

Hi loves! Happy Labor Day! Cheers to it being Monday and not having to go to work! I'm still working though because I'm helping my parents pack up my childhood home... the house I've spent most of my life in! It's bittersweet. I may process more on here later but for now I would so appreciate good vibes sent our way :)

I wanted to write a quick post about the sales going on today, so here it goes...

Anthropologie: 30% off sale items with code EXTRA 30
Asos: 10% off everything with code TREATYOSELF
Banana Republic: 40% off your purchase with code: BRFALL
Bluefly: up to 90% off
Forever 21: Buy 1 get 1 free sale items with code: BOGOFREE
J.Crew: 30% off your order of $125+ with code: GETSHOPPING
Kate Spade: 25% off all sale items with code: DELIGHT
Madewell: 30% off fall essentials + an extra 30% off all sale styles with code: YESANDYES
Nasty Gal: extra 30% off sale
Nordstrom: end of summer clearance sale through September 13. Save up to 40% off
Victoria's Secret: $15 off $100, $25 off $150, $50 off $250 use code FALL2015

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio