Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Bed of Roses...




 
 Dress: Chicwish | Booties: Unlisted (sold out but similar here and here) | Bag: Chanel (cheaper alternative here for less than $60!) | Watch: Citizen

***

I saw this dress and immediately fell in love with it. How dreamy is this rose pattern and tulle-esque skirt?! I feel like a princess whenever I wear it. I couldn't stop twirling during these photos :) This dress is such an easy, no fuss party alternative to the usual red, sequin and gold outfits donned during the holidays. It's also extremely comfortable, which is not something you can say about every holiday dress. Dress it up with ankle booties or pair with flats and a leather jacket for a more casual look.

I hope you all have a fab day! Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio