Thursday, November 19, 2015

ShopbellaC Blanket Scarf...






 Sweatshirt: J.Crew (no longer available but similar striped/jeweled Target sweatshirt here) | Jeans: Joe's Jeans (similar here) | Boots: Sam Edelman | Scarf: ShopbellaC (less than $29!) | Bag: Tory Burch | Earrings: J.Crew (no longer available, also love these)

***
I saw this plaid blanket scarf and I knew... I had to have it! It's perfect for fall and the holidays and it's less than $29! Obsessed. Grab one for yourself and your best girlfriend or your mom. They'll love it! I've been sick all week and I wore mine today at work and it kept me warm and cozy.

I hope you all have a great Friday Eve! Thanksgiving is almost upon us! And you know what comes after that... Black Friday and Cyber Monday. I can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio