Monday, December 21, 2015

Party Dresses

Party Dresses

***

Hey beauties! Can you believe Christmas week is here already?! I'm pretty excited that it's almost Christmas and New Year's! If you're anything like me, your energy from Black Friday until now has been completely devoted to holiday shopping for your loved ones, which means...you completely forgot that you need something to wear on NYE! 

I'm not sure if going to da club is your kind of thing... (it's not really mine) or if you're more likely to be at home with a bottle of wine in your jammies. I'm going to New York so I'll probably be somewhere in between...? I was doing some online shopping for a dress and found that a lot of dresses are on sale right now! A few of these picks are $40 and under so you can save that money for New Year's Eve because we all know drinks, dinner, and cab rides can all add up!

I know most people associate sequins with NYE and it's true, I do as well, but I just wanted to give some non-sequin inspo today!

Pair these with some sparkly jewelry, a red lip, an oversized coat and you're good to go!

Shop the Post:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio