Thursday, January 7, 2016

Resort 2016 Picks


Resort 2016 Picks
Is it just me or are you guys craving warm, sunny beaches and a tropical breeze, too? A pina colada in each hand wouldn't hurt either?! I'm back at work this week and it is just such a struggle getting back into the swing of things! Here is some island inspiration for you... Espadrilles of course are a must-have for spring and goodness knows I love a good palm leaf print! How cute is that little clutch though, seriously?! It would be great to throw in your beach bag for beach day essentials like phone and chapstick, or as a fun and springy makeup bag. Pom poms are also a big hit in the spring and summer months, so start browsing pom stuff now and get your fix :) PS If those booties were in my size I would totally get them, but *tear* they aren't so someone else please enjoy them for me!

Shop the Post: 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio