Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Instagram Roundup

Hey babes! It's been a while since I've done an Instagram roundup! If I couldn't find the exact item I linked similar items/styles. I hope you find something you love! Don't forget you can shop my Instagram by signing up for Liketoknow.it and liking my instagram photos. Then my outfit details will be sent straight to your inbox! :) Let me know if you have questions about anything!

Dress (pink color is sold out) almost exact dress in hot pink here |
Heels (nude color is sold out, cute alternatives here and here)

 
Top | Hat (cheaper hat option here, less than $25) |
 Necklace | Bag

 
Top | Jeans | Booties (more summery open-toe alternative here) |
 Hat (cheaper hat option here for less than $25) | Necklace | Bag

Sunnies | Perfume | Bag | Phone case

Dress (sold out but another cute Chicwish dress here) Also love  this dress | Platform sandal dupes (40% off!) | Clutch | Bracelets | Ring | Sunnies | Hat (cheaper hat option here for less than $25)


Dress (This exact print is sold out - linked the same dress in a different pattern) |
Platform sandal dupes (40% off!)

Platform sandal dupes (40% off!)

 Top (sold out, similar here) | Platform sandal dupes (40% off!) | Ring | Bracelets | Hat (cheaper hat option here for less than $25) 





Dress | Shirt | Necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio