Friday, August 26, 2016

transitional off the shoulder top









Hat | Top | Jeans | Similar Shoes | Similar Bag | Bracelets: David Yurman, Gorjana (c/o)
Gorjana | Similar Watch

Happy Friday babes!! Man this week just flew by, didn't it?! 
I've shown you guys this top on my Instagram (@mapleandmint) so you already know I love it so much! It's a free and flowy material, so it's light and airy enough to wear now as summer is winding down, but the colors make it the perfect top to wear as we transition into fall. I wore this for SH and my getaway weekend to The Mission Inn (which I'm obsessed with, btw! Such a gorgeous place!) This top would be really cute with a tan duster too as temperatures start to drop. (Although who am I kidding, temps never drop below 65 here in LA!) I've literally been living in these jeans too-- they are sold in the BP section of Nordstrom and are less than $50! Wee! Have a great weekend everybody!

Shop the Post:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio