Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday UPDATE

UPDATE:

Nordstrom has crazy good deals right now and I noticed some things that I own are on sale so I wanted to share those with you too!

This sweater is on sale from $44 to $23! (The color I'm wearing is out of stock but I love this color too.) Also the necklace I'm obsessed with and wear alllll the time (pictured) is also on sale!! The color I have is out of stock but there are other pretty colors to choose from. I personally like the gold and think it's prettier than the silver version.

I have this coat and I absolutely LOVE it. It's so classic. I have it in camel (pictured) but I also love the hunter green. I suggest sizing up! It was $58 and now it's $31!

Everybody needs a pair of reliable rain boots! I have these (in this color) and get a lot of compliments on them. Today they're 25% off!

Here's that tassel necklace again (love.)

This top is on sale! It was $55 and now is $27!

Also one of my favorite purses is on sale at Bloomies:
It was originally $298 and now it's on sale for $223.50 here!

Happy shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio