Monday, November 21, 2016

Unique Christmas Gifts From Uncommon Goods (A Gift Guide!)


Ok so before I get started, I have to say that I actually told my family and my boyfriend NOT to read this post because I'm talking about some super awesome Christmas gift ideas from Uncommon Goods and I don't want to spoil the surprise for them!

Uncommon Goods has everything you need that you didn't know you needed. A hot sauce making kit? Yes please! The perfect gift for my boyfriend. We eat hot sauce on everything (eggs, pizza, burgers, nom nom nom..) and a few months ago we ran out of the hot sauce I bought him when I visited Nashville so, guess what he's getting for Christmas... :) So cute right?! And making hot sauce is something different and cool that we can do together that neither of us has ever done before. Win win!

Check out the Hot Sauce Making Kit here

Uncommon Goods has a really fun, quirky selection of unique products, and you'll feel good buying from them because they're committed to sustainability and social responsibility. Many items are made from recycled or organic products so the gifts are creative and interesting. It's a great website to visit if you have a hard-to-buy-for person in your life. (Don't we all?) They also have a wide range of prices so they can fit any budget. 

For the sentimental Sports Lover in your life, consider... 

A Ticket Stub Diary ($12) - Get it here

For the Chef... 
Kabob Grilling Basket ($16.99) - Get it here

               For the Beer Lover...
One Gallon Microbrewing Kit ($94) - Get it here 

For the Science Nerd... 
Bioluminescent Dino Pet ($59.95) - Get it here

For more Christmas Gift Ideas for Men, click here

I often feel that women are harder to buy for than men around Christmas time because I find that (stereotypically) female-centered products can be very overpriced - ya feel me?! So I tried to roundup some $40 and under items for the ladies. 

For the Hostess...
Slate Cheese Board ($29) - Get it here

For the Tired Mom...
Luxury Herbal Booties ($34) - Get it here

For the Decorator...
Bedside Smartphone Vase ($32) - Get it here 


For the Foodie...
Gourmet Oil Dipping Spice Kit ($38) - Get it here


For Your Salt of the Earth Bestie... 

Story of the Earth Set of 7 Bracelets ($32) - Get it here 

Uncommon Goods makes it very easy to be thoughtful in your gift giving because you know you'll be giving something creative and unique that the recipient doesn't already have.

For more Christmas Gift Ideas for Women, click here.


Just a bonus... Here's something I have my eye on :) 
Birthstone Wishing Ball ($32) - Get it here
If you want to shop by price, interest or recipient, head to Uncommon Goods for many more useful gift guides. I'm sure you'll be able to find something for everyone on your Christmas list.

 I hope you found this post helpful. Happy shopping and enjoy your Monday! 

Thank you to Uncommon Goods for sponsoring this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio