Friday, July 28, 2017

TGIF - thankful Friday

Like I mentioned on my Instagram, I am currently listening to the book, The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown. In her book she mentions that on Fridays she creates a gratitude list and I really love this idea. Practicing gratitude is known to improve health, well being and happiness. There is a lot of research on the subject. If you're interested in learning more, check out my suggested reading list at the bottom of this post.

Here is what I am thankful for this week:

1. I'm thankful for the time this week I have had to bond and train my new dog, Max.
2. I'm thankful for the healthy body that I have.
3. I'm thankful for the sunshine and natural beauty that surrounds us in our neighborhood, especially the vibrant blue flowers that Max and I see on our walks.
4. I'm thankful for the opportunity to shoot with an awesome photographer this week, it was really fun!
5. I'm thankful for the opportunity to get settled in my new home with few distractions, and ample time.
6. I'm thankful for the time I've had this week to be creative and practice calligraphy and hand lettering.
7. I'm thankful for the fun times I've had with friends this week.

What are you thankful for today?

Suggested reading list:


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio