Monday, August 28, 2017

Hiking with Power Up







Max, SH and I went hiking over the weekend! We hiked Little Si , which was rated "easy" but let me tell you -- a 1300 ft elevation gain is no joke! The hike was great but I did find all the climbing up and up fairly strenuous lol so thank goodness I had my Power Up snacks with me! Power Up
makes quality, healthy, delicious trail mixes with 100% natural ingredients. Plus, they come in multiple sizes and flavors! We took the "Mega Omega" snack size pouch with us which fit perfectly in my camelback, but my favorite flavor is definitely the "Antioxidant Mix" because hello it has dark chocolate!!

I def recommend picking up a bag of Power Up trailmix before you hit your next hike! 

I received Power Up trail mix complimentary for my honest review. All opinions are my own.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio