Thursday, May 29, 2014

Santa Barbara Weekend

A few weekends back we went to Santa Barbara for a quick weekend getaway. Santa Barbara has been one of my favorite destinations for a long time. Beautiful weather, cute shops, good restaurants, the beach... What's not to love? This day was exceptionally sunny AND windy, so less than ideal for taking photographs, but we still had fun with it. Sweetheart got a new lens so we wanted to try it out.


Image

Image

Image
I love a good floral stripes combo for spring, and I've been wearing this little striped number nonstop. It's made out of sweatshirt material so it's super comfy. I got it at Nordstrom rack and I have it in two colors (gray and navy.)


I can't get enough of my J. Crew panama hat, either. I've been wearing it pretty much every chance I get, though on this particular day I could barely get it to stay on my head. 


 We also stopped in my favorite board game shop. I was really excited about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio