Tuesday, June 24, 2014

My (Recent) Jams

There's been a lot going on in life with my recent move, sweetheart coming back from a two-week trip, helping a friend pack up to move, work, etc. I'm feeling more inspired today and I think it's partially due to a recent song I stumbled upon. Do any of you watch the TV show Nashville? I'm completely obsessed but I don't have cable so I watch it on my computer (which always leaves me a bit behind schedule.) I just watched the season two finale and the song Gunner writes Scarlet is soo beautiful!! I have been listening to it on repeat. It's called "It Ain't Yours to Throw Away" and on itunes you'll find it by Nashville Cast feat. Sam Palladio. I love it!

Here are some other jams I'm enjoying lately:
A Sky Full of Stars by Coldplay
Problem by Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea
Bounce (extended mix) by Calvin Harris feat. Kelis
Change Your Life by Iggy Azalea
Fancy by Iggy Azalea
Waves by Mr. Probz (Robin Shulz Remix)
Not a Bad Thing by Justin Timberlake
Am I Wrong by Nico & Vinz 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio