Tuesday, June 10, 2014

New York Through My iPhone

I was in New York last weekend, and let me tell you, my opinion of that city has changed for the better. I went with my mom a few years ago and was completely overwhelmed, but this time I was captivated by the energy and beauty of the city. Not to mention it has sooo many parks. So many parks!! And great food. I visited three of my oldest friends who I've known going on 16+ years. What a reunion!
 Sorry for the poor quality, but this brand just cracked me up -- "DANG!!"

 Walking to brunch at Freemans on the Lower East Side. A super hip spot down an alleyway. If taxidermy freaks you out, this is not the restaurant for you. 

 Central Park - New York staple.

 Fresh Blooms

 T-REX!!! I was so excited to see this guy at the AMNH.

 My friend snapped this when I was trying to delete photos off my camera because the memory card filled up.

The most DELICIOUS cheese bread at Smorgasburg in Brooklyn. I. Loved. Smorgasburg. It was definitely a highlight and reminded me a lot of LA's obsession with farmers' markets. Think delicious lunch foods (tacos, bowls, sandwiches, drinks, etc.) rather than flowers and fresh fruit.

 Cute menu

 Great view of Manhattan, Brooklyn Bridge, Empire State Building

Charming guy in a charming hat reading on his charming stoop

More NY pics to come! What are your favorite things to do in NYC?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio