Monday, August 11, 2014

Sweet Seattle Second Annual Trip

 The disgustingly famous gum wall in Seattle.

I spent my 25th birthday walking the Streets of Seattle with Sweetheart. We did a food tour of Pike Place Market and the day could not have been any more wonderful. I highly recommend booking with Savor Seattle Food Tours. It was our first time booking with them and we had an amazing experience full of delicious food, sanitary tastings (important, in my book!) fun facts, and an entertaining guide. The tour is professional, organized, informative, and gives you a great walking tour of the market. We even ended up at Etta's for my exquisite birthday dinner because our crab cakes taste on the tour was so good!

Here are some more photos from our Seattle weekend. Enjoy!











No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio