Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Visiting the Bean



Jacket: Target | Scarf: J.Crew | Hat: Target

Hello friends! I've been a little negligent about posting. Here are some more photos from our trip to Illinois. I had never been to Chicago (or the Midwest, for that matter,) before and loved every minute of it. We went to Millenium Park and it did NOT disappoint. What a beautiful park! On par with Central Park in NYC and Hyde Park in London, for sure. 

As you can see it was very foggy in Chicago (Karl was visiting, from SF!) so I'm glad I had my trusty black hat with me when we were visiting The Bean. (I pretty much wore it the entire weekend... love shoving my hair under a baseball cap.) How beautiful is this red leaf, too? I just loved Illinois in October. Seeing the seasons, which we get so little evidence of here in Los Angeles, was such a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio