Thursday, November 13, 2014

Christmas Wishlist

Hello friends, I have been sick in bed with the flu for the past three days :( I am finally feeling a bit better today and hope to go back to work tomorrow. I am going to have a lot to work to catch up on :( On a happier note, here are the top ten things I am wishing for this Christmas! I honestly don't have room in my apartment closet for more clothes, shoes or handbags, so unless I am magically granted a larger closet for Christmas, ;) I am wishing for compact things that I can still really enjoy, like these cosmetics, books and movies! I also plan to do a closet clean out soon, so stay tuned for that.


Christmas Wishlist





1. The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. I've heard the Heroes of Olympus series is good for someone like me who loves Harry Potter and the fantasy genre in general. I also love a good series because what better way to become attached to the characters when there's a string of novels to read in a row? (Ahem, Harry Potter, Divergent, Hunger Games, etc.)
2. Blogger Lauren of sunshadesandsnowflakes.blogspot.com was wearing this awesome red lipstick in one of her insta photos so I commented on it, and she shared that it was her favorite go to red lipstick, Red Lizard by Nars. Seriously weird name, but the shade looked awesome on her. Hope it looks as good on me!
3. This Zara scarf. So perfect. 
4. My go to foundation. To read more about my beauty routine, see my post here.
5. Divergent series!!!! Obsessed. Can't wait to read the third book.
6. Again, go to lipgloss.
7. I want to read more about blogging, I'm still super new to it and could use as many tips and I can get.
8. I am obsessed with this movie. I saw it in theaters two days in a row.
9. Also loved this movie and would love to watch it again.
10. Love Alex & Ani. So far I only have the charm bracelets, none of the bigger, chunkier ones.

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio