Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Bye Bye 2014

This is my last post of 2014. I didn't think I would be spending NYE in bed with a cold, but at least it's given me time to reflect and think back on what a year it has been. And what a year it has been! 3 jobs, 3 apartments... I crossed some things off that were on my 2014 bucketlist (like earning a belt in martial arts, and learning how to use a slow cooker.) I'm thankful for the lessons learned this year (like renew your car registration on time and make sure the DMV has your most updated mailing address...) So long, 2014. And thanks.

I'm looking forward to what 2015 will bring. I'm grateful for the (few) people who I know follow along with my blog and take the time to read what I have to say, or comment, or say hi on social media. Connecting with each of you means so much to me, and I'm excited for what the new year will bring in terms of deepening friendships and making new ones. I'm excited to continue to be creative, and to let my creativity flow even more. Thank you for being a part of this journey with me and I wish you and your loved ones so much happiness and fulfillment in 2015. May it be a great year!

"Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds you plant." - Robert Louis Stevenson

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio