Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Holiday Blog Post Round-Up!

Hello friends! It's here... Christmas Eve, can you believe it?! I hope you get to spend some quality time with friends, family, loved ones, furry babies, etc. today and during this holiday season. There is always a lot going on at this time of year but it's almost at its end. Take a step back, relax, breathe and enjoy! Before you know it you'll blink, and Christmas will be over!!

Today I'm sharing with you 5 favorite holiday posts from this year. I've been following all of these bloggers for years and years except for the last, which I just discovered recently.

Because I recently joined the blogging community myself in May of this year, I've been introduced to many more wonderful blogs in the last few months. I hope in 2015 to actually meet some of the people that inspire me every day!

Here are my favorite blogging holiday moments from 2014:

1. Apple Cider Donuts from Emily at Cupcakes and Cashmere.
One of my favorite trips this year was with SH on our vacation to Illinois. While we were there, I went to my very first apple orchard and we ate TONS of apple donuts, so you can imagine my excitement at the idea of recreating these delicious things in my very own home!!! I seriously cannot wait to tackle this recipe. Thanks for sharing, Emily!!

2. When Rachel of Pink Peonies announced that she was pregnant in this post.
Oh my gosh you guys, I just FREAKED out. Partially, because I had this weird feeling that Rachel might be pregnant.. She was posting less pictures of herself and more collages... I just had this weird inkling, you know?! So when this hunch was in fact confirmed, I was ecstatic. Congratulations to this beautiful little family and one of my all time favorite bloggers!! You are such a beautiful mommy!

3. Marianna's handmade card for her friend. SERIOUSLY?! This is so cute, I just die.

4. Julia of Gal Meets Glam's feather top and red lip? Swoon. See the ridiculously beautiful Christmas post here.

5. When Alyssa the Runway Chef posted these amazingly beautiful and delicious looking home-made cranberry poptarts... all of my taste buds exploded longingly from just looking at them

Merry Christmas Eve, blogger friends, readers, family and friends! Thank you for your support! If you enjoy reading my blog and want to give me the bestest Christmas present ever, please follow me on one of my social media channels (or all of them and REALLY give me the bestest Christmas gift ever! It's an honor to share this journey with all of you and I truly appreciate all the love.) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio