Tuesday, July 28, 2015

5 Lovely Links (Scotland Version)

Hi friends! Today's the day! SH and I are heading to the UK! We're taking a flight to London where we will meet up with my parents and spend a few days. Then we're off to Scotland - I've never been! I studied abroad in London one summer when I was in college, but have not been back to Europe since. I can't wait. In honor of our upcoming trip I thought I would make this week's series, 5 Lovely Links, Scotland themed.

Image Source
1. What to Pack for a Trip to Scotland - (super important right?!) read it here!

Image Source
2. What to Wear in Scotland - similar to above but with more in depth tips.

Image Source
3. 50 Fascinating Facts You Should Know About Scotland - great read! Love the trivia.

Image Source
4. The 23 Most Wonderfully Scottish Things That Have Ever Happened - hilarious list from Buzzfeed. Might be NSFW (due to language/innuendos. Don't read if you're offended by that sort of thing.) #7 shop-name war is my favorite!

Image Source
5. 10 of the Most Beautiful Places to Visit in Scotland - amazing! Check out the article here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio