Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Floral Midi Dress + New Bag


Dress: June & Hudson (sold out) | Boots: Sam Edelman (on sale!) | Bag: Balenciaga | Watch: Citizen | Bracelets: Alex and Ani, Kate Spade (on sale!), Pura Vida, Bauble Bar, David Yurman | Ring: David Yurman | Earrings: Nordstrom Rack (less than $10!) | Necklace: Gorjana 

First of all, let me talk to you about this bag. I have wanted a Balenciaga Classic City bag for forever, but they retail for $1835, and who has that kind of money to spend on a bag?! (Well, not me.) So when I found this bag on Threadflip for almost 86% off... imagine my excitement!!! I knew I had to have it! I'm super happy with it. It's a gorgeous bag and although services like Threadflip do their best to check authenticity, I made sure to authenticate it by watching this video which is super helpful and I recommend to anyone trying to spot a real Balenciaga vs. a fake. For those of you who don't know about Threadflip, it's an online service that lets you shop and sell pre-loved items with brands like J. Crew, Louis Vuitton, Free People, and unknown brands, too. I have fallen completely in love with Threadflip. I LOVE a good bargain and I'm selling my closet on there now too! Look me up! My username is @mapleandmint :)

Now about this dress. I saw this open front/tie midi dress on Nordstrom.com when I was browsing the Nordstrom sale and knew I just had to have it! It's unfortunately sold out now :( but if I find any similar ones I'll link it for you guys because I seriously love it! I wore this to my birthday dinner with SH last night at Sugarfish (okay I swear that's the last birthday thing!) and we had the most wonderful time, I just love love LOVE Sugarfish, seriously the food was so good I don't even know. Nothing else to say it was just amazing!!

Last thing: I'm completely in love with these fringe ankle booties, and they are onsale now for just under $110. If you get anything from the #nsale this is my top pick! Seriously they are so comfortable and I've already worn them two days in a row to work because I freaking love them! I walked around all day in them and didn't have a single problem. They are so comfortable, man I really feel like Sam Edelman just gets me because all of his shoes are so comfy.

Sorry these pictures are kind of dark, we took them right before dinner so the sun was kind of setting already and makes me look tanner than I am, ha!






Dress: June & Hudson (sold out) | Boots: Sam Edelman (on sale!) | Bag: Balenciaga | Watch: Citizen | Bracelets: Alex and Ani, Kate Spade (on sale!), Pura Vida, Bauble Bar, David Yurman | Ring: David Yurman | Earrings: Nordstrom Rack (less than $10!) | Necklace: Gorjana 

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio