Monday, August 31, 2015

Distressed Boyfriend Jeans


Hey lovelies! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a great weekend. Is it just me or did this weekend fly by? My parents were in town this weekend which was great! I wore this Saturday night out to dinner with them and SH. The weather has been unbearably hot during the day but it finally cooled down enough in the evening to wear pants. Two things I want to tell you about - one, I cannot rave enough about Banana Republic heels. Seriously they are the most comfortable heels I own, I try to by them when they are on sale and get them in multiple colors. Something about their design makes them incredibly comfortable to walk in and perfect for a night out or work. I also want to tell you that I got my first Rocksbox box in the mail on Friday! I am completely obsessed! It's my first time trying Rocksbox and I think you should try it too if you love jewelry as much as I do! I made a wishlist and they sent me three super cute pieces, two of which I'm wearing here (the ring and the earrings) both of which I'm considering purchasing to keep because I love them so much. The earrings are the perfect piece to glam up any outfit (I would love to wear them during the holidays) and the ring is subtle but slightly sexy with the chain. Let me know what you think! If you want to try Rocksbox, use code mapleandmintxoxo for your first month free! 

Wearing: Paper Crane top (no longer available, also love this scallop edge top (only $34) and this beautiful embellished top) | Cello jeans (more Cello jeans here (only $37!), also love these distressed boyfriend jeans (on sale for $56!) these and these) | Banana Republic heels (almost identical pair here (under $55) | Forever 21 clutch (old, similar here and here. Here's the F21 clutch I would go for now (it's modeled after Clare V and totally cute!) | Rocksbox jewelry: Perry Street earrings | Ecru Metal ring | USE CODE MAPLEANDMINTXOXO for your first month of Rocksbox free! | NARS in Red Lizard Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio