Thursday, August 27, 2015

Summer-Fall Transition

Wearing: Cupcakes and Cashmere Dress | Similar booties I love: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 
Similar black bucket bags: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 (this one is only $26!)

Hey everyone! Happy Friday Eve!! I woke up today and seriously thought it was Friday... This week has felt incredibly long, don't you think? Anyway my oldest bestie Kelsey is in town visiting her bf (I love when she comes to town!!) so we went to sushi on Tuesday night and snapped this photo right before heading in the the restaurant. You may have seen it already on instagram: @mapleandmint

I wanted to share some outfit deets because I cannot get enough of this dress. I basically went all out crazy when Emily of Cupcakes and Cashmere released her new clothing line and bought a ton of stuff, some of which had to go back because it didn't quite fit right or ended up being too expensive, etc. But this is one of the pieces that I really loved. It's pretty much the perfect summer-fall transition piece. I love the color, it has POCKETS, it comes with a slip (which I may try over jeans to see how this whole "lingerie" casual trend thing works for me) and it's the perfect length.

I hope you like it! What's your favorite summer-fall transition piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio