Monday, October 5, 2015

Wine tasting in Temecula


 



 Wearing: J.Crew dress | Steve Madden flats | Rocksbox necklace: use code mapleandmintxoxo for your first month free! | J.Crew bracelet | Sunnies from thriftstore in Edinburgh

Hey beauties! Happy Monday! These photos were taken last weekend in Temecula. I went wine tasting with a few friends at the most gorgeous wineries I've seen in SoCal yet! We stopped at Leoness, South Coast, Wilson Creek and Faulkner! Faulkner was the last one we went to and definitely my favorite. It was beautiful weather, quite hot and sunny so I was so glad I wore a summery dress. I wore this preppy, thrifted J.Crew dress I got on Threadflip.  If you want to shop my closet, head to Threadflip.com/mapleandmint. I'm pretty much obsessed with Threadflip and have found so many cute things on there! (I talk about my amazing Balenciaga bag find on Threadflip here  if you haven't read the post yet.) Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio