Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Flannel + Leather...






 

Flannel: H&M (similar here) | Skirt: Jack by BB Dakota | Boots: Unlisted (similar here) | Bracelets: Kate Spade (I have the one in gold but also love this gold + rhinestone one), J.Crew (similar here, on sale!), Bauble Bar (sold out, similar here for only $12 for a limited time) | Earrings: J.Crew (similar here) | Ring: David Yurman | Lip: Giorgio Armani (obsessed)

***
I hope you're all having a fab start to Thanksgiving week!

I want to start out by saying thank you. I'm extremely thankful for my family and friends and SH, my health, my home, a safe place to live, the ability to live in a country where I have rights, free will, freedom of speech, the right to an education, etc. There are a lot of things I think we can improve about our country but at the end of the day I'm extremely grateful to live in LA, one of the most progressive, culturally diverse and innovative cities in the world and in this beautiful country that I call home. 

I hope you all have something to be grateful for this holiday season. Know I'm also grateful for you, my readers, who bother to take time out of their day to take a peek at my blog. It means a lot to me and I can't thank you enough. I hope you have a lovely Tuesday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio