Friday, November 20, 2015

Stocking Stuffers to Ask Santa For (All $25 and Under!)


1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13 

***

Happy FriYAY everybody!! What do you all have planned for this weekend? I can't WAIT to see Mockingjay Part 2 - oh em geeee seriously so excited! SH and I will be celebrating his bday and perhaps doing some holiday shopping... And speaking of holiday shopping... so the gift guides continue! This guide features gifts that are $25 or less. They are stocking stuffer size, although many of these would be fabulous standalone gifts :) I personally own the Smashbox eyeshadow and I love it - it's the perfect size for travel or throwing in your purse for touchups, and has a lovely mix of warm and cool shades. I have my eye on the sunnies, Christmas socks, and reindeer eye mask, too. Stay tuned for the gift guides in the coming weeks, and please let me know if you are looking for a gift recommendation for anyone special! I'll be sharing my personal Christmas wishlist, too! PS How fab are those $5 Christmas socks and $5 green tea eye masks?? Everything is linked - click the photo to shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio