Monday, December 28, 2015

Vintage Sweater + Pops of Red












Sweater: Vintage | Jeans: Eunina (similar here and less than $27) | Heels: Banana Republic (similar here and here) | Bag: Kate Spade | Sunnies: Loft (mine are in 'birch' but sold out. Here they are in black and cobalt. Use code HOLIDAY50 for 50% off!)

***
Hey beauties! Happy Monday! I hope you all had a nice Christmas and a fun weekend! I had a great Christmas with my family and loved ones. I'm so happy it's the holiday break and I don't have to go back to work until January 4th. Having the break means I have a lot more time for outfit planning and outfit posts... which I love! I wore this yesterday for a date with SH! He gave me this beautiful Kate Spade bag for Christmas!! How lucky am I?! It's a gorgeous pinky beige with suede accents and an inner zip pocket down the middle that creates two separate main compartments in the bag. It even fits my laptop! I'm so in love with it. Expect to be seeing it on the blog a lot. :)
This sweater is a vintage find I scored back when I was a freshman in college. I wore it one year as a grandpa for Halloween and was totally uncool but I felt pretty cool in it yesterday! It says "Hawaii Prep" on it. Of course you know I love a good distressed boyfriend jean and I had to pair the sweater with my red BR suede heels since the thin red stripes match - couldn't resist! I went with some simple jewelry and a bright pink lip to complete the look. I hope you all have a great Monday and a happy start to your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio