Wednesday, January 27, 2016

What to Read Wednesday

Hi all! Happy hump day! I just finished reading "Open Season" (A Joe Pickett novel) by C.J. Box. I enjoyed it! It's kind of a spooky, vulgar book (what is it with me and vulgar books lately?!) but it was on the family shared kindle so I figured what the heck it looks interesting, so I downloaded it and a few days later I was done! It's full of mystery, intrigue, bad guys and betrayal. The heroes emerge in unusual ways. I recommend it for people who like mystery and appreciate a good character description. That was definitely a strength of the book for me, I felt like I got to know the characters really well, really fast. Also, it appears there is a whole series of Joe Pickett novels!! You know how much I love a good series! :)

As a side note, I really want this for a coffee table book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio