Monday, February 1, 2016

Casual Valentine's Day Outfit Inspo






Jeans: Eunina (similar here and here) | Sweater: H&M (on sale here! less than $10!) | Heels: Adam Lippes for Target (no longer available but I've seen them floating around on eBay) | Bracelets: "True Love Stories Never Have Endings" Vintage Bangle, Tiffany & Co, David Yurman | Bag: Michael Kors

***
Happy Monday babes! How was everyone's weekend?! I had a much needed weekend in - spent Saturday and Sunday lazing about, taking naps, snacking, watching movies, drawing - doing all the good hobbity things I love to do!! Can you believe January is over?! I felt really blessed this month. I got to do and see a lot of really amazing things (San Diego Zoo, Paintballing, Big Bear, Bus Trip.) I'm very grateful and SUPER excited for all that 2016 has in store (including three weddings which I can't wait for!!) The weather was weird this weekend, it was pretty gray (perfect for blog shooting!) and yesterday was very windy and we had some showers, too. Luckily SH and I snapped these on Saturday before the rain kicked in. How about some Valentine's Day outfit inspo then ladies?! This H&M sweater is seriously PERFECT! Especially since it's not very warm right now, even in LA. You may remember when I wore it here and now it's half off (less than $10!) It's really cozy and comfy and I love the fun, deep red sequins which are perfect to express what you love this V-day. I paired the sweater with some distressed boyfriend jeans and Adam Lippes heels from Target (I mean what goes better with distressed bf denim than heels, amiright?) I finished the look with a bangle that reads "True Love Stories Never Have Endings," two of my other fave bracelets that I wear on repeat and my black MK bag. I hope you all have a fab start to your week! PS If you don't already follow me on Snapchat or Instagram head over to @mapleandmint because SH bought a PANCAKE PRINTER and there's some pretty incredible footage of it in action on my social media accounts. Let's just say a pancake stegosaurus was born this weekend. For real.


Happy February!!

Shop the Post:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio