Friday, June 3, 2016

Friday Favorites

Friday Favorites

***
Shop the Post:


Hi babes!! Happy FriYAY!!! I am so happy it's almost the weekend. This was a very long short week! Here are some of my favorite items of right now. Mint, eyelet, gladiator sandals and pom poms. It's summer you guys!! June is already here I can hardly believe it! How fun is that gorgeous pink dress btw?! I just ordered it and I can't WAIT until it arrives!! What are you all doing this weekend? I'm MOVING tomorrow oh my goodness, I am very excited to move and get settled into my new home - hopefully I'll be able to do some posts on my room, closet, my DIY office space... Just gotta get all the boxes moved and unpacked first, ha. Have a wonderful weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio