Monday, November 7, 2016

I Now Have a Podcast!

Good morning! I hope you all had a great weekend. What did you do? I was at StyleCon over the weekend and it was so much fun! I was so honored to be there as an Influencer. Thank you StyleCon! I made some new friends and met some ladies who I have only been in contact with online so that was great! If you follow me on Snapchat you saw some glimpses of the amazing speakers and vendors who were there. Stay tuned for some upcoming product reviews and check out my Snapchat (username: mapleandmint) and Instagram @Mapleandmint if you don't follow me already!

So I have a very exciting announcement to make today... I have started a podcast!!! I'm SO excited that I finally took the plunge and started it. It's something I've been thinking about for a while but I wasn't really sure how to start. I was inspired over the weekend at StyleCon when I heard Meghan Lorine of eyehateheels.com speak about HER podcast and honestly I just did some googling and learned you could make a podcast on soundcloud and... there you go! I now have a podcast!

The podcast is called Say Yes to You and is dedicated to happiness, personal growth and living your best life. The first episode is about Joyful Rituals and you can listen to it by pressing the red play button in the upper left hand corner, below! Please listen to it and let me know what you think!! (PS sorry for the clicking sounds that you hear a couple of times... that's me clicking my computer. Lol.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio