Thursday, December 15, 2016

Puffer Jacket and OTK Boots






  
Hat: Gap (old but here's a cute white one with a pom pom!) | Jacket: Calvin Klein (old, similar hereUse code MERRY for 15% off!)  | Jeans: Joe's Jeans (old, similar here) | Boots: Steve Madden OTK Boots (almost exact ones here) - so comfortable!! | Sweater: ASOS (old) | Scarf: Sole Society (sold out, very similar one here) | Bag: Louis Vuitton | Mittens: J.Crew (similar here)


Hi friends! Happy Thursday!! K so last weekend I was in the Seattle area, and let me tell you, it was C O L D. Down jacket + hat + mittens = necessary. Did you know you could pair OTK boots with a puffy down jacket? OTK boots seem so serious and sexy, don't they? But actually you can wear them in a variety of ways - with leggings and a poncho, with dresses, with jeans a sweater, and with jeans and a down puffer jacket. Red jackets and coats really make a statement and are so festive for the holiday season that's fast approaching.

You don't have to be afraid to pair two different prints like I did here with my plaid blanket scarf and my patterned hat. The scarf and hat have some shared colors and the red jacket pulls it all together. The best part of these boots is that they are so. comfy. I am huge on the comfort factor of clothing and shoes so when I found these on sale I knew I had to have them! I've linked a similar pair - they're almost EXACTLY mine.

Do you have any fun plans for this upcoming weekend? My boyfriend will be visiting from Seattle, so I'm super excited to see him! Thanks for reading and I hope you all have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

design + development by kelly christine studio